Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's a new day!

The last thing I ever want to do is whine, complain or bitch and that's what I did yesterday. Sorry......I'm one flippin happy camper today! Ok, the day's very young, so I really don't know yet but it's definitely in my plan!

I want to share one of my all time favorite pictures!



This is Ryan & Derek, my two older sons fishing when they were probably about 10 & 12 years old. They're standing on two culverts, fishing in the Goose River. Not sure anything swims in there besides bull heads. Nasty looking/tasting fish! But they had fun :)

I put it in picaso and softened it a bit. I would love to paint this image but feel guilty that my youngest son, Josh, isn't included. I wish I had a similar photo of him that I could try do something with but I just can't round one up.

Off to work I go........have a great day everyone and thanks for the support last night! It means a lot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad its getting better- it has to, doesnt it ?
lisa xx

Lori Allberry said...

Oh Darla, that is the most beautiful picture! I wish Josh was in it, too, for you, but wow, what a wonderful, wonderful picture to treasure!!!