Monday, February 9, 2009

Charity


I have to say, this is one of my favorite angels so far. I've named her Charity.
I was so inspired today by the thoughtfulness of a complete stranger on Etsy and the help and support she gave me as an artist. How very kind!
Thank you Linda!
And thank you, Lori for always supporting me in whatever I do! We've never met in person, but you've been my rock for almost 8 years. You are an angel!! Love & Hugs, Darla

p.s. She's available now on Etsy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My goal is to do a series of similar angels and then have prints made and possibly note cards.
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Linda Hardy said...

Charity is a perfect name for your precious Angel.

I'm glad we met too ;) Now get yourself out there and start promoting your amazing work, you have a special talent for sure. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so soft looking, peaceful and beautiful.

Art by Darla Kay said...

Thank you both! You're both such amazing artists so it means a lot to me that you like her!

Jenn Jorgensen said...

This is beautiful.

Thank you for your comments. They make me feel so good!

Michelle said...

Hi Darla...love your work. Came over from Julie Annes place....will be back!