Sunday, February 22, 2009

Are you the one for me?

I bought a book 'after' my divorce by Barbara DeAngeles titled 'Are You the One For Me?'
I so wish I'd purchased and read this book prior to the fiasco! It's a pretty good book and had I read it beforehand, I would have known to pay attention to the big red flags pokin' me in the behind and not made the mistakes I made!!

That's the past. I moved on :)

I sketched this girl on one of the pages of this book, inspired by Milliande. What a wonderful artist she is!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is striking.really.

Art by Darla Kay said...

Thank you Lisa! You're SO nice!!♥

Michelle said...

Lovely.

She looks rather wistful....probably wishing she'd read the book first too :0)

simoart said...

She is beautiful with a sad look, trying to put the past behind.