Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I tried ACEOs!

And boy, are they piddly work! haha


This is Hannah

This is Sarah




This is Tiffany



This is Cailee. I listed them all on etsy but I'm seriously
thinking I should go make Cailee disappear. For some reason her shading on her chin bled
a little and because these ARE SO SMALL and my eyes ARE SO BAD I didn't really notice until I saw the pics! She looks more like Menopause Margaret than a sweet little Cailee! Oh, the dreaded facial hair.........it's a comin!

This is my doodle at work today....shhhhh, don't tell. She's a snow angel all bundled up in her warm turtleneck sweater :)








8 comments:

Unknown said...

theya re beautiful- even menopausal margaret !! lol

Kiwi Arts said...

LOve them!! Great job! I even love the chin hair - ha ha! makes me feel at home. :-)
Beth

suzi whitaker said...

I love them! I just discovered your blog and will follow it!

Art by Darla Kay said...

Thank you Lisa, Kiwi & Suzi! I did decide to pull Cailee.....perhaps I'll rename her and relist her with a comical twist ;) closer to my 50th birthday in May!

I was happy that Hannah sold fairly quickly and is headed out tomorrow for the UK. That's so cool I think!

Suzi..I love your little heart popping game on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

How beautifully sweet are their faces! Their eyes are so lovely!

Jenn Jorgensen said...

They are gorgeous.

Hey, we all will get that facial hair. She's a woman after our own hearts!

These are beautiful.

Art by Darla Kay said...

Awwww, thanks Jenn & Julie-Ann!

Susan Wymola said...

Wow,,You go girl!! I want to learn from You too!!