Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I tried ACEOs!

And boy, are they piddly work! haha


This is Hannah

This is Sarah




This is Tiffany



This is Cailee. I listed them all on etsy but I'm seriously
thinking I should go make Cailee disappear. For some reason her shading on her chin bled
a little and because these ARE SO SMALL and my eyes ARE SO BAD I didn't really notice until I saw the pics! She looks more like Menopause Margaret than a sweet little Cailee! Oh, the dreaded facial hair.........it's a comin!

This is my doodle at work today....shhhhh, don't tell. She's a snow angel all bundled up in her warm turtleneck sweater :)








8 comments:

Lisa said...

theya re beautiful- even menopausal margaret !! lol

Kiwi Arts said...

LOve them!! Great job! I even love the chin hair - ha ha! makes me feel at home. :-)
Beth

suziart said...

I love them! I just discovered your blog and will follow it!

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Thank you Lisa, Kiwi & Suzi! I did decide to pull Cailee.....perhaps I'll rename her and relist her with a comical twist ;) closer to my 50th birthday in May!

I was happy that Hannah sold fairly quickly and is headed out tomorrow for the UK. That's so cool I think!

Suzi..I love your little heart popping game on your blog!!

Julie-ann said...

How beautifully sweet are their faces! Their eyes are so lovely!

Jenn said...

They are gorgeous.

Hey, we all will get that facial hair. She's a woman after our own hearts!

These are beautiful.

Artistic Accents by Darla said...

Awwww, thanks Jenn & Julie-Ann!

cackleblossums said...

Wow,,You go girl!! I want to learn from You too!!