Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank you Annette!


Sweet Annette presented me with the Kreativ Blogger award! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Please visit her blog~ She's a wonderful illustrator! She truly is!

Here are the rules of this award:

1. List 7 things that I love 2. Link back to the blog that awarded it to me 3. Choose 7 blogs to award as 'Kreativ Bloggers' 4. Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen


Ok, here goes!

1) Of course, my family and friends will always take this #1 spot♥ and my Mieko!

2) I love thunderstorms

3) I love the smell of a newborn baby after his or hers first bath..........HEAVEN!

4) I love pasta......oh yes I do!

5) I love to curl up on a Saturday night to watch tv with the house clean, laundry done and candles lit.

6) I love that I found the strength in life when I needed it most.

7) I love food.....oh wait, I think #4 already touched on this! Ok, I love flavored creamers in my coffee!! ha


Now, I know this part isn't following the rules, but sometimes I worry that I'm giving another blogger a 'to do' that they just don't have time for. So instead of passing this to 7 people, I am giving it to you! YES, YOU! If you're here, and you're reading this and you've made it this far, grab this award! I give it to with love♥ and gratitude for sharing my day to day life.


Hugs, Darla



8 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

Congratulations on your award!!

Silke Powers said...

Congrats on your award! It was fun reading about the things you love. I'm totally with you on the pasta and food subject. In fact, I just had pasta for lunch... Hugs, Silke

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Darla, Congrats to you on your award! way to go! I hear ya on the food thing...me to! lol
Thanks so much for passing this on, gosh, very sweet of you to do!
Hope you have a great day! Oh...did you get your list back yet for who's blogs you're following?
Hugs...
Bobbi

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Darla,
Congratulations on the award.
I'll go check out Annette's blog.

Hey, You make me laugh, one minute throwing a sledge hammer the next painting roses. I like your roses and your theme ATC.
Hugs,
Anna

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations on the award, Darla!

Renee said...

Daria in the painting on my blog today by Alice Neel, I think she is holding a paint brush and rag. She was doing a self portrait.

You naughty girl.

xoxox

Tara said...

Congrats to you girly! You are so creative!
Have a blessed day...
HUGS!

Renee said...

Darla we had a huge storm last night because it was so hot but it has cooled off this morning.

Love you.

xoxoxo