Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Affirmation Girl



I stumbled onto Lisa Nova on youtube (yes, I'm addicted to youtube!)
How many times have we all wanted to start fresh, eat healthy and exercise? I know I do it every Monday :)

I'm a little annoyed this morning! I'm trying to check my favorite blogs and it's telling me I'm NOT following any blogs! Usually if it does this, I hit 'refresh' and it's all good. Today it's not working. I'll be very, VERY upset if blogger has truly lost all the blogs I follow :(
Is anyone else having this issue?

6 comments:

Tara said...

I have seen this issue on others blogs today. It has happened to me before. Hopefully they will get it corrected soon.

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Darla, gosh Hun I'm sorry to hear that you're having those problems with your blog today! One of my blogs that I follow said the same thing is happening to her also. I hope that the problem gets straightened out for you and those that it's happening to...what a shame that is! Hope your day is a good one!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Tara said...

Oh I forgot to mention...the video was hilarious. Still laughin!!!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

I have had this problem the past 2 days... urg! I looked through blogger help and it seemed like there were other people with the same problem. It said blogger was looking into it to fix the problem. Mine just came back now... thank goodness! I was trying to figure out how I was going to visit all my friends! ;)

Art by Darla Kay said...

Yeah! Mine came back! Whew! I was a little worried there :) Off to visit♥

Unknown said...

Hi Darla!!! that happened to me once...it will get corrected!!!

I have an award for you on my blog....your friendship means a lot to me!!!

Hugs
Diana