Monday, June 1, 2009

Lovely Blog Award - Please come and accept!


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Cathie Carlson of Magic Markings Art for presenting me with this FABULOUS blog award!! You really must visit her Etsy shop! It's filled with funky and colorful and amazing artwork! I just love her style! Her pottery plates are definitely on my WILL OWN SOMEDAY list!! I really want one :)

The rules of receiving this award are to pass it on to 15 other newly discovered blogs that I love. Here lies the problem.......I have so many blogs that inspire me daily! Some with beautiful artwork, some with deep and profound messages that I'm meant to find that day and some that maybe just share a great recipe that my heart wants but my hips don't need :)

It's just so hard to choose. I'm inviting all you lovely bloggers to accept this award. Please feel free to copy and paste and add to your LOVELY blog!!

I'd also like to take a quick moment to thank all of the many people who share their work on you tube. I just LOVE watching and learning and your willingness to put yourself out there is a gift that I truly appreciate.

Have a fabulous week!!
Hugs, Darla

4 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Congrats, Darla! You deserve it!! :) Thanks for your comment on my blog...oh, those dogs! We have a tiny hole in our mattress as well, but nothing big. Thank goodness!! :) Silke

Michelle said...

Congrats Darla....xxx

Papermoonies said...

Hi Doll, love the drawing below and I cant wait to get on youtube. Hopefully I will do that this weekend..
have a good week darla
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

MagicMarkingsArt said...

thank you, darla for the sweet words. and beautifully said in regard to the blog award.
i always enjoy my visit here.