Saturday, June 20, 2009

I might have to leave the clouds to God...

God can produce this :



I give you this:

I'm taking Tim Gagnon's class and just learning how to blend skies and create clouds. The first lesson was soft, kind of whispy clouds.

God makes beautiful clouds..........God made me and I made this so really, it's all good! haha
I'll try to post progress pics as I go along here.

Today I'm busy trying to paint 3 concrete stepping stones for custom orders. I've been putting it off and it's just time. Time to hammer them out and get some $$ to keep taking classes! LOL

I'm babysitting my 3 little grandchildren tonight. Should be fun!
Darla

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Your clouds look great. I haven't started mine yet, only watched the DVD a day ago. Wish there were more hours in the day. Tim makes it look so easy.

Mary said...

Your clouds are wonderful!!

Zinnia said...

"just learning how to blend skies." ah, huh....you look like a pro to me!
oxoxox

Gretz said...

Wow your clouds are amazing - all I can say is "HE" better watch out ;-)

Susan Wymola said...

I think it looks fantastic. I have not even attempted it yet.