As I wrote earlier, I've been blessed to receive recognition from 3 BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS recently!
Sharon of Mana Moon Studios, Lisa of Priti Studios and KeKe of In My Sepia Studio all presented me with the Kreativ Blogger award! How absolutely cool is that?♥
Please, please, PLEASE visit their blogs if you haven't already found them. I totally enjoyed reading their lists of SEVEN interesting things about themselves that we may not know.
When visiting Sharon you will find the most amazing and beautiful jewelry and super sweet blogger. I'm so glad I've gotten to know her through this blog journey!
With Lisa.....aw, my funny Lisa! Her posts make me smile (and even chuckle out loud sometimes) and her art will touch your heart for sure! She has a sense of humor and an honesty that I can only dream to possess!
To describe Keke best in my opinion, is I think she is a beautiful old soul in a vibrant young body living in today's world. Her vintage image creations and beautiful posts are a pure joy to read! I'm glad she's in my blog world, that's for sure!
On to the award and the rules...
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each blog letting them know you nominated them.
Don't worry.........I won't list 21 things and bore you all to tears! LOL I'm not even sure I can list 7 but I will try!
1) I had encephalitis in 1984........it hurt and I didn't realize how scary it was until afterwards when the doctor told me I was lucky to survive it.
2) I'm twice divorced. I first married when I was 18. He was my first serious relationship and my parents thought he was so nice. We were married 14 years and had 3 sons. We grew apart, or grew up? Then Don Juan (EX#2) came along and brought romance into my life and I was swept off my feet and promptly dumped on my arse when he found his third wife. (we were married exactly 750 days)
3) I've always wanted to please people (see #2`my parents')........just now learning to say 'no' to things I don't want to do or don't have time to do. It's so freeing!
4) I was stood up at a Sadie Hawkins dance in 8th grade. If you're unfamiliar with 'Sadie Hawkins' it was a dance in which the girls asked the boys. I know that sounds odd now because girls do that without a care, but back then it was a huge deal. I have never asked a man out since then. I was mortified.
5) I have a strong fear of rejection. (See #4)
6) I wish I could sing. When I attend a concert and hear someone sing, I. am. in. awe. TRULY a gift from God. I know there are angels singing in heaven, but do you suppose they have a need for bookkeepers? I'm very good with numbers :)
7) I have a great job as an office manager for a pinto bean plant and this week it just got better as my boss has installed cable and is mounting a 32" flat screen tv on the wall :) And next year I'll have been here 10 years and will be up to 4 weeks vacation! Oh yeah!
Can I please share this with all of you? Any of you that made it this far into this post is nominated for this wonderful award! Please snag the photo and enjoy! You are all VERY special to me. You inspire me daily and you encourage me when I need it most. I adore you!
One last thing.........Can you see her? This is the girl I found hidden in this journal page. Might try to paint her tonight unless it turns into an ACEO night for me. I just never know when those will hit! ha