Monday, September 21, 2009

The things you find at Macy's!


What kind of weird mannequin is this? I made Dale pose with her and quite honestly, I couldn't remember if she even had clothes on! I know they're TRYING to sell the clothes but when I saw the white plastic expression of shock and horror, I didn't see anything else!


Oh, and I was excited to find out I'm featured in two treasuries right now! That feels great!

The Cyclingartist chose Sweet Angel Annie to feature. Thank you so much!



Laura from Menzocollection chose one of my newest ACEOs. How sweet of her!

Thanks to both these great Etsians for including me :)
Darla

8 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations! They are both adorable pieces!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Wow! That mannequin really does look out of place. Congrats on both of your treasuries! That's fabulous! Have a great week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Silke Powers said...

Congrats, Darla! Your pieces look great in those treasuries. And those are some scary mannequins. Might give me nightmares... Hugs, Silke

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL on the manequin!!! to funny!! Wooo Hooo on the treasuries!! xo

Annette Q said...

Yikes, that IS scary! heehee! Congratulations on getting your work on those treasuries, well done!

Lori Allberry said...

Darla, ok, that mannequin is just too weird for sure!!!
And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is sooo awesome Darla, it's great when others recognize something we do,isn't it?! :)
♥ L

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

That mannequin is very weird... what kind of sales could that bring in? Too funny that your hubby posed in the picture with it... what a good sport!! Congrats on the treasuries!

Serena Lewis said...

I think that mannequin needs to be in a different display...maybe a horror type theme. lol

Congrats on being in the Etsy treasuries ~ :)