Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The Scribbler Award and a boy!
Another little dreamy angel~ These three things (I wish for you)
I'd like to thank Michelle over at The Studio At Crow Haven Farm for presenting me with this awesome award!! Please take a moment to visit Michelle and join the 268 followers she already has :) She makes some of the most amazing and interesting little sculptures!!
As part of accepting the award, I am supposed to name 5 other blogs that I feel are superior scribblers.
(Ok, notice the font change up there? That was pretty obvious that I copied and pasted from her blog wasn't it?)
I agree with her, this will be hard because there really are some great scribblers out there that totally make my day when I visit! I would like to pass this award onto:
1) Serena Lewis This woman is not only a fabulous artist, but she's soulful and deep. She always me want to be more than what I am♥
2) Main Street Memories I go visit Colleen for my chuckle of the day. She's my Erma Bombeck!
3) Circling my Head I love Renee.....nuff said :)
4) A Dancing Mango Darlene is not only sweet, she's super talented too!
5) Norah's Sharon is so giving and sharing of her talent, I could read her scribbles and watch her videos all day!
On one last note.........I tried painting a little boy! My grandson will turn 3 in January so I thought I'd plan ahead. I'll matte this and frame it later.
It's raining here today which is ok because the farmers will slow down now on bringing in beans and I can catch up and complete my month end procedures. Busy time of the month at work!
2 more days until the studio crawl!! I found a youtube video on it from 2 years ago!
Have a good one!