Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Scribbler Award and a boy!


Another little dreamy angel~ These three things (I wish for you)


I'd like to thank Michelle over at The Studio At Crow Haven Farm for presenting me with this awesome award!! Please take a moment to visit Michelle and join the 268 followers she already has :) She makes some of the most amazing and interesting little sculptures!!

As part of accepting the award, I am supposed to name 5 other blogs that I feel are superior scribblers.
(Ok, notice the font change up there? That was pretty obvious that I copied and pasted from her blog wasn't it?)

I agree with her, this will be hard because there really are some great scribblers out there that totally make my day when I visit! I would like to pass this award onto:


1) Serena Lewis This woman is not only a fabulous artist, but she's soulful and deep. She always me want to be more than what I am♥

2) Main Street Memories I go visit Colleen for my chuckle of the day. She's my Erma Bombeck!

3) Circling my Head I love Renee.....nuff said :)
4) A Dancing Mango Darlene is not only sweet, she's super talented too!
5) Norah's Sharon is so giving and sharing of her talent, I could read her scribbles and watch her videos all day!


On one last note.........I tried painting a little boy! My grandson will turn 3 in January so I thought I'd plan ahead. I'll matte this and frame it later.

It's raining here today which is ok because the farmers will slow down now on bringing in beans and I can catch up and complete my month end procedures. Busy time of the month at work!

2 more days until the studio crawl!! I found a youtube video on it from 2 years ago!


Have a good one!
Darla

10 comments:

Heather said...

congrats on the award! these are such cute paintings~

Anonymous said...

Darla! Thank you so much for this award.. lately it seems that is all I have been doing is scibbling.. too.Hugs, Darlene xo

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh..I feel almost like I just won the lottery to be compared with Erma! Thank you for your sweet award..you are a doll!

Renee said...

You are way to good to me, but I love it. Thank you.

The new pictures are adorable.

Love Renee xoxo

Micki Wilde said...

Congratulations on the award, beautiful colours used on the angel piece!

Micki x

Nicola said...

Love the little boy he's gorgeous it's really great to see you do a boy for a change and you do it so well. I also really love the colours in the first picture those orangy yellows and pinks are delicious!!! Wonderful work Darla!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award and I adore your work!♥

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Congrats to you on your award! These paintings really are so cute!

Lori Allberry said...

**CONGRATULATIONS** Darlaaaaaa! I am sooo HAPPY for you - and ALWAYS ♥PROUD♥ of you! And the painting of Cutler is AMAZING!!!!! I sure hope you have the best time at the crawl!!!!
♥ L

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations on receiving such an awesome award, Darla, and thank you so much for passing it on. Much appreciated.

Love your cute, little boy painting....your grandson will love it!