Friday, September 18, 2009
I'm a bad blogger!
I was awarded this Premio MeMe award 10 DAYS AGO and I honestly meant to share it right away and time got away from me! I'm so sorry Sharon!
Sharon from Mana Moon Studios shared this wonderful award with me and I'm so very honored!
Please check out her blog when you get a chance. She makes the most beautiful jewelry!
I think I put it off so I could think of SEVEN little known things about me as suggested. Sometimes my mind gets so foggy and I can't come up with a single item! haha
I will give it a go:
1) I believe in angels......wholeheartedly
2) I believe we are all here for a reason and who we come in contact with during our lives is no small coincidence. It's all in the plan.
3) I'm very proud of my 3 sons, they will never fully understand that.
4) I made a little deal with God years ago that I would gladly stay single the rest of my life if only he would bring the 'right' person into my sons' lives and they would never have to feel the pain of divorce.
5) I have always thought I would die young since both my mother and grandmother died at the age of 44. So far, I've outlived them by 6 years :) Perhaps I should have planned better for retirement after all! (My friends threw me a 'still alive at 45' party!)
6) I cry very easily...even commercials can do this to me!
7) I dream of winning the lottery and NOT because I could live an extravagant life, but because I could live doing the things I want to do and not worry about paying the bills. I'd have a cozy home with a beautiful view and a little guest house/cottage that I'd use as my studio and I'd travel and take classes from all the artists I admire. I would spend the rest of my days learning and making artsy fartsy things and make my children and grandchildren display them in their homes:) I'd have SO many dogs and they'd have room to run and play all day long! (I should have just listed 7 things I'd do if I won the lottery! ha)
Ok, now I'm supposed to pass this along to 7 more lucky bloggers. There are so many to choose from and I adore you ALL!! But in the past sometimes I cheat and give to everybody and I'm going to try and play nice and do as I'm supposed to. I will pick 7 but I hope you all know that you all shine brightly in my book!
Allison's Heart Strings
Art by Sascalia
Barb's Art Stuff
Main Street Memories
My Little Place on Earth
I see several blogs that are 'award free zones' but I still think it's an honor to receive and fun to give these special awards! Enjoy!
p.s. Thanks again Sharon!