Thursday, July 9, 2009
I need to say a couple of thank yous!!
First of all, thank you to Jennifer from Trial and Error for blessing me with the Meme Award! Jennifer is a great artist and reminds me of myself sometimes in the way she tackles home remodeling! Diving in on projects with no fear! My problem is, sometimes regret follows, but I had no fear going in! haha She rocks and she need not have regrets! Things are turning out great!
The rules are to share 7 things about myself & pass to 7 other people. Ok, here's my 7!
1) I can't smell skunk (one of God's many blessings!)
2) I was on local television at age 6 for dancing ballet. Quite comical I'm sure!
3) I love to make people happy through my odd sense of humor, my artwork and cooking!
4) I miss my mother and wish I had been better to her when she was here. I was 22 when she passed and was just starting to realize she wasn't as bad as my teenage brat self had thought!
5) I know I'm supposed to 'love myself'.....I read that all the time, but I seem to struggle with that, always seeing the things that are wrong.
6) I get downright giddy when I hear a thunderstorm is coming :) Love it!
7) I do NOT like winter. period.
I'd like to share this award with Mandarine. I just discovered her blog and she's painting some gorgeous girls! Be sure to click the language translator :) Love those!!
I'd also like to share this with:
Lisa Lectura , Silke, Terrye French, Brenda, Sara, Jenny
You all inspire me! Thank you!
My second award is from Mandarine! Thank you Mandarine! (Click on above link to check out her fabulous art!)
I'm so grateful and thankful for each and every award I'm given♥♥
Please, if you have stopped by many times or if it's your first visit, consider this award yours as well! I give it to you!!
Have a wonderful day!