Saturday, February 13, 2010
I painted this girl on a wooden plaque. When I taught One Stroke painting I bought several of the painting kits for students and couldn't get rid of them! The paints finally went bad, but I did pull out the brushes and surfaces to save. Glad I did and remembered I had them.
I did this earlier this week but wasn't too happy with her so I kind of forgot about her. Now she's grown on me a bit. I spent $3.50 for a package of napkins with hydrangeas on them and was so disappointed when I adhered them to this, they were just dark blobs! So I added highlight strokes to make them look like a totally different flower.
I'm still struggling with loosening up my strokes but it's getting better I think. I'm learning :)