Sunday, March 1, 2009

Helllooooo March!

I thought I'd share my work today from sketch to completed framed artwork.
I'm calling this one 'Letting Go'

Letting go of the past so we can grow and live for the future.
Letting go so we can fear less and love more.
Letting go of self doubt and criticism so we can be free to achieve all we are meant to be♥





I have a slight headache.......going to pop a few advil and soak in the tub. I LOVE Sundays, don't you?
Have a great day my friends,
Darla




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the black and red....dramatic effect.

Kathie said...

I love the weekends ... I find that I am inspired to create more easily!

Unknown said...

the black and red is very 'goddess' beautiful dear one

Art by Darla Kay said...

Thank you all so much!!

Susan Wymola said...

I love this girl with flowing hair!!

Your Work Shines on YOU!!