Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mixed Media on Watercolor Paper

002

I started this girl the other night.  She’s done on 90 lb watercolor paper, which I feel is too thin!  I ended up cutting her out and mounting her to another piece.  Not particularly  happy with the sturdiness ( a little warped) so I mounted the entire piece in a frame that I had on hand.  I like her much better framed Smile  I kind of wish I would have adhered her to a wooden surface now, but it’s ok.

Not sure if you can read the wording?  ‘Yesterday is but a dream~and every tomorrow a vision of hope’

Off to a hockey game and then a birthday party!  Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

Annie Lightbulb said...

She's gorgeous! Love the colours, just so beautiful!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!

Unknown said...

She's a beauty!!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is stunning my friend ;o) I hope you had a great time at the birthday party and hockey game ;o) Thanks for your kind words for mom ;o) Hugs ;o)