Saturday, October 9, 2010
Art journal pages
This is in my smaller art journal, the one I mostly just sketch in. I watched J.K. Rowling being interviewed my Oprah last week and she was so awesome! She made a comment similar to this and that stuck with me and it's so true. I remember when I was pregnant with my first son, Derek. I would worry about all the 'what ifs' and the writing around her is what my mom told me.
"Why worry? 95% of what you think MIGHT happen never does and the other 5% is never as bad as you imagine"
"Take the time to play every day"
This one is just silly......Somehow I ended up with a more mature face on a little girl body. See the stripes in the background? That's my Michaels receipts. Their paper roll was getting to the end so the BRIGHT, BOLD pink stripes printed out as a warning. I just thought they'd make cool paper backgrounds :)
Speaking of Michaels.....making a trip today. I best get busy and get some things done before we leave.
Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful weekend!