Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another 17 lb. stepping stone


I'm trying to get some special orders done.....I'm slowly getting there. This weekend I need to go paint on another rock. It's a memorial stone for a recently lost pet :(
Next will be some canvases and 3 cream cans.

Not quite sure when I'll get it all done, we have a wedding to attend this weekend, a trip to MN to visit my younger brother next weekend and another trip to MN to visit my oldest brother and see a Twins game the following!

I think this is the busiest summer that I can remember! It makes it go so fast though which makes me sad, but we're having fun!

Have a great weekend!

Darla

3 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Love it Darla, is that a cement stone? I have also done a couple of pet memorial stones. Although it is for a sad occasion it still is nice when the owner is thrilled with the likeness isn't it?
I was going to paint a few stepping stones for my garden but like you I got way to busy with other stuff and mine is on hold, lol!
Oh well there is always next month I guess.
Tina xo

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Darla! Hope all is well with you! Love your stepping stone creation. What a beautiful piece to decorate a happy home! :)

Victoria said...

Hi Darla..wow..what agorgeous blog you have..beautiful stone you have painted..and what a lovely tribute to your pet! Hugs! Y

Your work is beautiful..it is lovely to meet you..and I am so happy you have visited me on mine..much appreciation..and thankyou!
Kiki~