YES Mieko, YOU! Happy 6th Birthday sweet boy!
It's an almost unhealthy attachment I've come to have with my dog. He's SO sweet and so smart and so loveable though.....what's a girl to do?
I'd really like to thank Kenyatta from Brown Sugar Baby Brushes for sharing this wonderful award with me! I've known Keni for about 10 years now, going back to our One Stroke painting days with Donna Dewberry!
I need to list ten things that make me all warm and fuzzy...and then gift it to 3 other blogs that will do the same.
Here are the 10 things that make me happy...all warm and fuzzy:
1) I love to snuggle in a big, fluffy robe with a cup of something warm to drink!
2) Hotdish (casseroles) like the kind you'd find a church potluck dinners! YUM!
3) Sitting down to watch tv on a Saturday evening after spending the day cleaning and doing laundry. It's a great feeling to feel caught up!
4) Kind and sweet and encouraging comments on my blog. Seriously, you guys make my day!
5) When someone calls me 'hon'......
6) Feeling loved......truly loved.
7) My homemade wild rice and ham soup. I could literally crawl right into the pot and exist happily ever after. Do you see a trend here? I'm cutting down on 'excess' eating so food is all I seem to be able to think about right now! LOL
8) snuggly puppies
10) Hugs from my kids and grandkids. Awwwwww, nothin' better!
I'd like to share this with all of you but I'll try follow the rules this time and select three :)
First: Jo of Jo Knows
I really enjoy Jo AND her blog! You will too, please check her out!
Second: Kelly from Love is my Religion
Kelly is a sweetheart and has a unique and wonderful art technique, please visit her too!
Third: Sanda Reynolds from Sanda's Hobby Blog
Sanda is a kind and giving soul with huge talent....stop over there for sure!
Ok, lastly.......today is my ONE YEAR blog anniversary! It snuck up on me so fast! I'm going to figure out something to give away here shortly to celebrate the fun I've had and the wonderful friends (YOU ALL!) that I've met. You have made a wonderful impact on my life! Thank you and stayed tuned :)