Friday, March 2, 2012

Listen

002


A page in my watercolor journal…….


I’m so thankful for my angel and her subtle messages. I’m sure I’ve missed a few and that’s probably what has landed me in trouble from time to time Winking smile but when I do pay attention, she has saved my life on at least 2 occasions and probably many, many more that I’m just not aware of.


The more I look at her expression in this painting, it's like she's a little worn out and fed up with trying to guide me and somewhat annoyed? ha!


Oh well, I appreciate you angel!


THANK YOU!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darla,
Oh this is beautiful and you make it look so easy!
I love her.. and she does look tired.. or maybe just being patient? ..
♥ Darlene

Jeannette said...

I would definitely agree with you.She look's as if shes thinking hey listen up already.

Unknown said...

Hi Darla, beautiful angel. She probably annoyed that she has to shout before you listern to her...hehe... great post... :)

Diane said...

You are so right Darla--we need to listen to her!
Love your page and also your other art from your previous post--I hope that seminar wasn't too bad.
(did you sit in the back and doodle? :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Darla, she is so precious and so are you ;o) We all have to listen more ;o) Big Hugs ;o)