Monday, October 17, 2011

I need some help?


Can someone help me figure out how to post somewhere else and transfer it here? I can't move photos around, I have so much trouble posting what used to be a simple blog update. I'm not sure if Blogger has just changed things and I haven't kept up or what???
I'd love to post more and share more but it's getting so frustrating that I end up starting and leaving because I can't get things the way I'd like.

I remember someone posting awhile back about a nice place to prepare a post and then just come to blogger and post it. That's what I'm looking for :) Anybody?

3 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Blogger has a new interface which may take a little getting used to for some. I could maybe do up a little visual tutorial for you. Just let me know the specific points you're having trouble with...centring images..centring or aligning text?? I found their automatic break code was darned annoying so I just changed the option. Are you having that issue?

Other than that...there is Windows LiveWriter where you can write posts and then click the Publish button to send post to your blog. There may be other types of similar programs too. Only thing is that I'm not sure if they will be compatible with the new Blogger interface.

Email me and I'd be happy to help further as far as helping you with the Blogger post issues.

Btw, lovely painting!

Serena xo

Art by Darla Kay said...

Thank you Serena! I'll try Windows Livewriter...I know I saw something similar earlier but I was 'ok' with the way posting was then. Now I am NOT! If I get a picture in the wrong spot, I can't move it, etc. It won't let me cut/paste like it used to. Oh well, thank you SO much! I'll let you know how it goes!!

Annie Lightbulb said...

Oh she's a cutie pie!
I've swopped back to the old way on my B link page. The new way is complicated! Loads of love:)